Good TGIFriday everyone! I realize this post is quite contradictory, since I am not fully present writing it as I am running out the door...but here I go. I'm just getting back from the city and running over to the first weekend of partying. Bold I know, since I'm cleansing and thus won't be drinking, but hey you gotta see your friends, and who doesn't like to dance! :)
Today was awesome, I felt like I was in a dream land with my internship, it was just too cool. This morning before racing out the door I first drank my quart of warm lemon water and made a Banana, Almond Butter, Avocado smoothie with flax and chia-- I wanted to pack in as much protein and sustenance as possible-- although I will not lie, it didn't last long!
By the time I had walked and run 40 minutes from the train station in the city to my internship (and made it there exactly at 10am by the grace of God mind you-- woot woot) I was pretty dehydrated and hungry. I grabbed a pouch of my green puree (yes for baby's) by Ella's Kitchen. They are really a dream. It had apples, kiwi, grapes and other green fruits in it. Later, I took the book's guidance and ate lunch without distraction-- found a table in the market and enjoyed my delicious salad. The rest of my day is below:
- 1 quart warm lemon water
- 1 smoothie (1 banana, almond butter, almond milk, flax seeds, chia seeds, 1/4 avocado)
- (organic obvi!!) Spring mix salad with herbed turkey, snow pea shoots, carrots, beets, avocado, olive oil, balsamic.
- Two Moms in the Raw crackers
- Note: I didn't eat the banana or apple today, they were back up and I didn't need them, but I was glad to know they were there!
- 2 Nutty Nutrishus Protein Balls
- Dandelion root tea
- Going to eat that delicious leftover Raw Carrot Soup
- Maybe some raw crackers
- Lots of water and warm lemon water before bed
Tomorrow is Day 1 of Purification Weekend!!! That means nothing but vegetables and fruits! I'm excited, I've heard great things about it from the Teleseminar yesterday. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.
Bon appétit et bonne santé,