Greeetings Friends! In time for Christmas, I thought I'd make a quick post to share with you some products I LOVE right now.
1. Zuzu Luxe. An all-natural cosmetic company, they're the perfect blend of right for the planet and right for use. 100% vegan, gluten free, all natural. They sell it at Whole Foods!
Their Vino d'Amour is my fave color for the holidays. It lasts long and is really smooth and moisturizing. In fact, I'm actually wearing it right now.
2. Butter London Nail Polish They're a 3-free company that leaves out some of the gross chemicals, carcinogens and additives other companies leave in. No formaldehyde for my nails, thank you! Colours are adorable, check them out. Wallis is my color of choice right now-- a glittery olive-gold colour that's great for the holidays.
3. Verseur 3-in-1 corkscrew. The absolute best, easiest to use corkscrew. It is also just so darn cool because it cuts the foil off the top of the bottle, and has a stopper and an easy-pour spout attachment all on the lightweight corkscrew. I absolutely love it. Fool proof, because when it comes to opening wine, I'm always a fool.
4. Goodebox. An awesome company that provides you all natural products with a $16 monthly subscription so you can discover cool products you may not have heard of, get sales on those products, and try them in small amounts before buying full price.
5. Wrap scarves, like this fun one from TopShop. I have one from Accessory St. NY and it's sooo warm-- larger than the one you see here, and keeps me much warmer than a snuggie.
6. Freedom Top Coat by Julep. This stuff ACTUALLY works. It's amazing. They call it Freedom because it gives you the freedom of going back to whatever you're doing without worrying about smudging your polish, while leaving you with a glossy finish. Unlike the shellac treatment that is so popular these days, you can remove it easily with nail polish remover whenever you want, and it won't ruin your nails.
7. Julep Nail Polish. A 4-free company, (even more all natural than Butter London), they have the coolest colors and great offers, like a monthly colors of the month box they'll send you if you sign up to be a "Maven". I don't do the Maven deal, but if you're like my friends who change their color every other day, you may want to consider it!
Color Spotlight: Coco
8. Kiehl's Everything from here. I.love.this.company. They never disappoint. From their products to their free samples, to customer service and awesome deals, I cannot get enough.
My favorite products:
- Ultra Face Cream
- Ultimate Hand Salve
- Creme de Corps
5. Minnetonka Moccasins. Because everyone needs a good slipper to walk around the house in winter months. These are so cute and durable that I even wear them shopping sometimes.
9. NutriBullet. I finally got to try this in action over Thanksgiving when my aunt surprised us with kale smoothies for Turkey Day breakfast. I had been using the Magic Bullet this whole time (which works well for smoothies, but always leaves gross murky pulp in my green juices that are not palatable) The NutriBullet perfectly blends and pulverizes all the fruit, without forcing you to dump out all the fiber in the form of pulp. Definitely on my wishlist.
10. UrbanEars Headphones. I got a pair of these last year for xmas and I love them. The sound quality is fantastic, there's a remote on the cord for easy switching between songs, pausing, etc. The shoelace style cord never rips or bends, which is nice, and they have the cutest colors. The company also just came out with the world's first pair of washable headphones. A company that's constantly innovating-- I like it.
Happy Holidays, and happy gifting!
(c) 2013 Patricia Doheny. All rights reserved.