This year for our birthdays our older brother surprised my irish twin sister and me with these adorable Eco-Friendly tumblers by Lilly Pulitzer... and we are in love. He noticed all of the preppy girls in his office with them every morning and wanted to have us join in on the fun!
He couldn't have picked a better gift and it's hilarious that the design on Kate's tumbler is called "Chum Bucket" as she's an avid fan of Spongebob (no, she's not in elementary school either : )). The more I look around now I've noticed more and more regular Starbucks drinkers getting their coffee/tea fix with their reusable mugs and tumblers as well. Just like plastic bags at the grocery store; when you forget your reusable tumbler you'll begin feeling a little bit guilty, even if it's only one plastic cup you're wasting. So now when I realllly crave an Iced Caramel Macchiato with whole milk I bring this along so I don't waste a plastic cup. And, the colors on the cup always turn a few heads.
What's good about these tumblers?
- 20 oz
- Dishwasher safe
- Acrylic tumbler with lid and straw
- BPA-,Phthalate and Lead Free
- You're dodging a lot of bullets for the environment by not having to throw away cups (even if you recycle)!
- Some places give you a discount if you bring your own mug/tumbler because they appreciate your efforts! If you go almost everyday to your local coffee shop that really adds up!
- You'll influence others
- Your outfit won't look tacky ; )
- Your drink will feel even more personalized
So pay it forward: Join the movement; go grab yourself a reusable tumbler or coffee mug, and make a promise to yourself that you won't stop by your favorite coffee house without it! People who hadn't thought of it themselves will start noticing, and they might choose to do the same. I promise, your small decision will make a big impact.
This one happens to be $15 and you can get it on Google.
Please note: These views are my own. I do not have an affiliation with any of these companies above.