The good news: I woke up this morning and I've officially lost 4 1/2 pounds on this very limited sugar/no sugar plan! One little mistake though-- As you'll see, after dinner though I ate a chocolate bar today! I'm not going to be overly upset with myself though. We're humans right? Nobody's perfect.. tomorrow's another day! : ) This may call for some cardio bootcamp/yoga in my room though.. just to be sure I stay on track.
- 2 scrambled cage free, hormone & antibiotic-free organic eggs
- iced cafe latte w/cinnamon
- pumpernickel bagel w/ avocado, swiss, tomato, spinach
- almonds, cheddar cheese slices, handful of steamed green beans, water
- "Amazing Roll" sushi (crunchy lobster, lobster salad, tuna, avocado, drizzled w/ special mango sauce, brown rice)
- 1 chocolate magnum ice cream bar-- (treat! yikes-- no more EWIW days for me for a while!) 29g of sugar sickens me. You can really tell the difference when you don't eat it regularly!