Yesterday: I slept in late so I woke up and had a late breakfast...and then an even later lunch/dinner.
- greek yogurt with cinnamon, coconut water
- vegetarian chili for late lunch/dinner (Trader Joe's brand with tofu, beans, tomatoes, spices, etc. really delicious I must say!)
- ak-mok whole grain whole wheat sesame crackers
- whole milk
- iced coffee
- smartfood popcorn in the library
- 20 minute cardio video
Now that I look back at it, it doesn't seem like I ate that much really, but I was very full! Not a very vegetable-full day yesterday.
- breakfast: greek yogurt with cinnamon, coconut water
- lunch: a nice big bowl of creamy potato soup with added spinach, broccoli, carrots, kidney beans that I heated up in a pan with the soup. Sprinkled feta on top. + 2 pieces of multigrain bread (gluten free, sugar free). Water. Hazelnut Iced Coffee with half and half (no sugar).
- dinner: vegetarian chili... with trader joe's multigrain pilaf
- studying snack: coconut water, almonds, dried green bean crisp things (trader joe's... very weird! but i like them)